Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Sci-Fi Mystery?


Woke up this morning to fog. Very unusual in this part of the world. I guess Mother Nature wanted to announce that summer was over in a spectacular way. I like it – it looks all creepy and mysterious. The beans in the farmer’s field beside me are yellow, and they really stand out in the fog whereas the green of grass and tress just blends in. See the way the light is shining on the corn silo? Could be an alien landing site.

Hum... do I see a science fiction mystery in my future?

No, I don’t think so. I have way too much on the go as it is. Might make an inspiration for a short story though. Something to think about.

Nothing in the writing world planned today. I have good friends coming, so will be spending the morning getting ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment