Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Virtual Mystery Conference

I have spent a good part of the last couple of days trying to prepare for the Poisoned Pen Web Con in October. Haven’t heard of yet? Well gather round.

Poisoned Pen Press and the Poisoned Pen Bookstore are putting on the world’s FIRST virtual mystery conference. Virtual is the key word: there will be panels, author presentations, chats in the coffee shop and hallway, and all done over the Internet.

It’s brave and it’s adventurous and it will be really revolutionary. Almost anyone can participate, just by logging on on the day and reading the text material, but to really get something out of it, it helps if you have audio and video to both listen in and to actively participate.

I’ve been busy getting livestream up and working so I can create live video. I have my panel assignment; I will be moderating a panel over internet radio. When the panellists have confirmed, I let you know the details. Here is the web page if you want to see what it’s all about. http://www.ppwebcon.com/. The date is Saturday October 24.

On a more personal front - I went to yoga today for the first time since I injured my leg back in early July. I feel just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment