Friday, January 28, 2011

Rapid Reads - a new book

I am very excited about a new book I am about to begin. I've been offered a contract by Orca Publishers to contribute a book to their new Rapid Reads series. The premise behind Rapid Reads is that if people are saying they have busy lives and don't have time to read - then give them something they can read in the time they have. The books are short, but don't let that fool you. I've read a couple and they're fast paced, suspenseful and action-packed. Perfect for someone who doesn't read a lot, but needs something to do when on a short plane ride or an hour long commute by train. And they're adult books. With adult themes and adult language.

The tentative title of the book will be The Player. It's about a young policewoman in Prince Edward County, Ontario. I don't have a release date yet, but you can be sure I'll let you know when I do. Here's the link: http://rapidreads.ca/

3 comments: