Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Win a Box of Chocolates with Among the Departed

My Facebook friend Martha is very kindly having a contest for readers of Among the Departed. You could win a box of chocolates from Martha and a signed bookmark from me by answering the following question: There is an inside joke in Among the Departed. When John Winters comes home at the end of the book he finds his wife Eliza reading. Can you tell what she's reading, and why it's an inside joke? If you know, you can friend Martha on Facebook and send her the answer. And then you win! First ten correct answers win. Her name (so you can friend her) is Martha Paley Francescato. Enjoy your chocolates.

1 comment:

  1. I want them to know I only buy the finest chocolates.

    I wonder if Vicki is allowed to enter... ;-)

    Good luck!
    martha

    ReplyDelete